National Days in March
What do pancakes, waffles, and pie have in common? They’re all national foods!
In the United States, there are a number of national days in March to celebrate our culture and heritage. Learn about some of these special days and how you can participate in the fun. Whether you’re looking for ideas for gifts, party themes, or just something to make you smile, these national days are sure to please. Happy celebrating!
But it is not just the USA that celebrates the national days.
Can you pick the national days of other countries and the international ones? We should celebrate these days too.
- 1Baby Sleep DayAll DayBaby Sleep Day is celebrated on the 1st of March! This special day is all about celebrating the amazing gift of sleep, and helping parents and caregivers create the best possible sleep environment for their little ones. Creating good sleep habits from an early age is so important for your baby’s health and development. , ...International Pancake DayAll DayThe International Pancake Day is a day where you bake your best and most delicious pancake to be shared with the one you love. Eating a chocolate pancake, a vegan pancake, or basically any pancake you would like to bake. The main thing is that the pancake is cooked yourself and eaten together. , ...National Peanut Butter Lovers DayAll DayNational Fruit Compote DayAll DayWorld Music Therapy DayAll DayZero Discrimination DayAll DayThe Power of Inclusion: Celebrate Zero Discrimination Day in the Workplace and BeyondZero Discrimination Day is an annual day of action, celebrated on March 1st every year. Its purpose in the broader context is to highlight issues of exclusion and discrimination faced by certain individuals or groups, while also p , ...
- 3Bonza Bottler DayAll DayTime to celebrate National Bonza Bottler Day! This fun holiday is all about honoring those who go above and beyond, those who are always there for us, and those who make life a little sweeter. So today, we’re taking a moment to celebrate the bonza bottlers in our lives!What is Bonza Bottler Day?Bonza Bot , ...
- 6National Frozen Food DayAll Day
- 8International Womens DayAll Day
- 10International Wig DayAll DayHave you ever thought about painting your hair but never got the courage to do so? Then why not wear a wig for International Wig Day which is celebrated on the 10th of March each year?You can combine this with fantastic clothing and make a masquerade during a special celebration.If you thought that wearing a w , ...
- 18Global Recycling DayAll DayGlobal Recycling Day is an international awareness day that aims to encourage people around the world to recycle more. It falls on March 18th every year and is celebrated in over 160 countries.The recycling processThe recycling process helps to reduce pollution, conserve resources and save energy. Recycling on , ...
- 20World Storytelling DayAll Day
- 21International Day of ForestsAll DayMarch 21st is International Day of Forests, a day to celebrate and appreciate the vital role that forests play in our lives. forests provide us with essential resources like wood and paper, but they also offer many other benefits, from purifying the air we breathe to providing a home for wildlife. Forests are amazing p , ...World Wood DayAll DayWorld Wood Day is an international day that celebrates the beauty and importance of forests and trees. It is observed and celebrated on March 21st each year.The History of World Wood DayWorld Wood Day was created in 2007 by the United Nations General Assembly. The day was established to raise awareness of the , ...
- 23World Maths DayAll DayDo you love math? On March 23, the whole world celebrates World Maths Day! This day is a time to celebrate all things math-related and to appreciate the beauty of mathematics. Whether you are a math lover or not, there is no denying that math is an important part of our lives. So take some time on World Maths Day to a , ...