- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Feb 01 2072
- Time: All Day
- Feb 01 2072
- All Day
Decorating With Candy Day
Hey kids! Are you looking for a fun way to decorate your room? Well, have I got the perfect idea for you! Why not celebrate Decorating With Candy Day on the 1st of February by using all your favorite sweets to give your space a festive feel? Just think of the possibilities! You could hang candy canes on your wall, put jelly beans in a jar and use them as a vase, or even make a tower out of gummy bears.
So what are you waiting for? Get creative and have some fun with your sweet decorations!
History of Candy
Candy has been used since ancient times to decorate homes and food. In early Egypt, people would give each other candy made from honey and dates. In medieval Europe, sugar was used to decorate cakes and pastries. It wasn’t until the 19th century that candy became widely available to the masses. The first mass-produced candy in the United States was the Tootsie Roll, which was invented in 1896. Today, there are countless types of candy to choose from, making it easy to find the perfect treat for your Decorating With Candy Day celebrations!
How to Celebrate Decorating With Candy Day
If you’re feeling crafty, try your hand at making some homemade candy. There are plenty of recipes online for delicious treats like chocolate bark, peanut brittle, and marshmallows. Once you’ve made your sweets, it’s time to put them to good use! Get creative and come up with some fun ways to decorate your home. You could string up candy canes to make a garland, glue gummy bears to a picture frame, or even make a sculpture out of jelly beans. Don’t forget to take some pictures of your creations before you start eating all the candy!
Funny ways to decorate your home
What about decorating your home the “funny” way? Here you see 10 ideas that might help you to impress your guest coming over for Decorating with Candy Day.
1. Get a life-size cutout of your favorite celebrity and cover it in candy kisses.
2. Make a giant gingerbread house and decorate it with gumdrops, lollipops, and candy canes.
3. Use candy as wallpaper! Cover your walls in sticky sweet treats like licorice laces, jellybeans, and marshmallows.
4. For a fun (and tasty!) way to keep track of your keys, glue some gummy bears or jelly beans to a keychain.
5. Decorate your Christmas tree with edible ornaments made out of candy!
6. Fill vases and bowls around your home with colorful candies like Skittles.
7. Make a “candy carpet” by sticking candy to the floor in a fun design or pattern.
8. Get creative with your food sculptures! Use candy to make a replica of the Eiffel Tower, the Statue of Liberty, or any other landmark.
9. Cover your furniture in plastic wrap and then decorate it with candy stickers.
10. Have a pillow fight with candy-filled pillows! Or, if you’re feeling really brave, have a candy-filled pillow fight in the nude!
What do I give my friend on Decorating with Candy Day?
Thinking about giving as an act of kindness is a great thing and we searched for 10 items that might just do it.
1. A box of chocolates
2. A bag of candy
3. A jar of candy
4. A tin of candy
5. A box of cookies
6. A cake
7. A pie
8. Ice cream
9. A milkshake
10. A smoothie
Decorating With Candy Day is a great opportunity to get creative and have some fun with your sweet decorations! So what are you waiting for? Get started on your sugary creations today!